MARIO GAMES GUIDELINES
To ensure the highest quality discussion groups, all people who post
should review and accept the following message posting policies:
To ensure the highest quality discussion groups,
all people who post should review and accept
the following message posting policies:
- Do not post spam.
- Do not post content that is cruel or hateful or that threatens or harasses people or include links to such content.
- Do not post content that is not relevant to the topic or disrupt the discussion, and do not include links to such content.
- Do not post or threaten or harass other people or include links to such content.
- Do not post content that discloses personal or private matters about individuals and do not include links to such content.
- Do not post content that is sexually explicit or blasphemous and do not include links to such content.
- Do not post ads or offers, include links to ads or offers, and do not redirect users to ads or offers.
- Do not sell or buy securities and do not offer to do so.
- Do not post or send files that contain viruses, damaged files, Trojans, or other harmful or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate another person and do not misrepresent your relationship with a particular person or entity.
- Do not violate other applicable laws and regulations.
- Post clear, valuable and honest information.
- Be nice to others. Do not attack others in a group.
- Use correct grammar and check your spelling.
- Make sure your comments are helpful and informative.
- Make sure your message is relevant to the group.
- Do not use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
If you do not follow the policy, your use of the discussion groups or comments may be suspended and all your messages may be removed.
User Policy & User Agreement
Privacy Statement Mario Games
Information Mario Games
Mario Games is a part of the company Mario Land Fotografie and Mario Land Shop,
For more information about the photo’s you can visit the website Mario Land Fotografie.
Mario Land Fotografie, Located: Molenstraat 18-A 2513 BK The Hague (The Netherlands)
Contact Details: Mario Games
2513 BK The Hague (Netherlands)
KVK Netherlands & Chamber of Commerce: 66216834
VAT ID The Netherlands: NL001629348B13
Mario Melissant is the data protection officer of Mario Games. He can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario Land Fotografie Process your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide it to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
Name / Surname (Username)
Address (∗if necessary)
Billing Address (∗if necessary)
Bank account details (∗if necessary)
∗ if necessary means for in website purchases
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under 13 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, We cannot verify that a visitor is over 13. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that without this permission we have collected personal data about a minor, please contact us via email@example.com, we will remove this information.
Handling your registration with personal data is to be able to email you if necessary to perform our services and to inform you about changes to our services and products.
Mario Games keeps your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal Data: (category) personal data > retention period > reason ordinates > retention period > reason address > retention period > reason and so on > retention period > reason.
Mario Games doesn’t sell your data to third parties and provide it only if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our mission, we conclude an processors agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Mario Games Remains responsible for these processing.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through your account’s personal settings. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to transfer data. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have from you in a computer file to you or another organization you mentioned. If you wish to use your right of objection and/or the right to transfer data or have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, please send a copy of your identity document to the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable Zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service (BSN) black. This to protect your privacy. Mario Games will respond as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks, at your request. Mario Games You also want to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisor, the Authority Personal data. This can be through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
You have also the option review your own data that is saved in our database. Follow this link (Export Data). You will receive with 5 working days an email with an approving to download your data. With this data items:
- Personal information
- Profile Widgets Data
- Extended Profile information
- Activity Data
- Friend Requests (Sent)
- Friend Requests (Received)
- Group Memberships
- Pending Group Membership Requests
- Pending Group Invitations (Received)
- Pending Group Invitations (Sent)
- Private Messages
- Notifications Data
- Personal settings
If you want to delete your account you can follow this link in your profile settings: Delete Account
Mario Games takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unsolicited disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or email@example.com.
If visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form, the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent to help detect spam.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Version 1, released 03-08-2020.
© 2020 Mario Games